Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Snowy Heaven

    
     I woke up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee as I stretched and jumped out of bed.  I walked towards the drapes and swung them open to see a large resevoir surrounded by beautiful layers of snow and vegetation. The sense of Christmas was in the air and everybody was happy. I can still remember the feeling of stepping on snow in bare feet. It was like sand only much, much colder... obviously. Whenever I'm in the snow, I get this sense of happiness, like there is nothing in the world to worry about.

1 comment:

  1. Love your Christmas description. You got it all except for the grammar and mechanics issue. Please make the necessary changes(swung, bare feet. It was like...Whenever I'm in the snow, ....period after worry about.

    ReplyDelete